Welcome, Vagabond. - Register?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a wonderful way of making some cash for 65 con im making
Okay I went into bh and I killed some1 in complete rune. . I left to lender my rune and when I came back the pile was gone... I know I made it back in less then a minute. Then do u get punishment just for looking at heap? Cuz I looked in pile and got pen... Sorry for sounding distressed but I am. . It hard for a lvl 75 like me to find a kill and I do it is gone... VERY wonderful idea really, if this thought worked, then certainly it is possible to bet somebody with your very best armor, after dm you bank your armor, and then pick up the armor that you staked, which means that at 180 sec IF you do RS gold get killed, it wouldnt matter as MUCH.

If your idea worked, the EVERYONE will be doing it, it's certainly a great idea. But too bad jagex block you from receiving your fall by making the drop dissappear in several ways: 1 ). You cant return to the bh for 30 seconds after you go out. 2. You get drop punishment readily if u choose anything. 3. You ALWAYS tele at the arbitrary place, therefore u cant go back into ur competition and take revenge on the guy that killed you. Current choices: Fishing (because I have access to shilo village) Fletching (quickness) Firemaking (quickness) And what is an adequate way for me to earn money (planning on getting 10m cash @end of summer)? Current options: Crafting nature runes, but the problem is that I dont make a big profit from buying pure essences then crafting with pouches in abyss. And if I had been to mine the essences myself, it'd take longer and when I did, I might as well just sell the essences. Green dragons, gets quite irritating on account of the overcrowded place east of Clan Wars. Fishing, I have access to shilo village and guild. Woodcutting, I have 64 woodcutting and a warrior. Mining, I've access to mining guild but it seems to frooby.

I need a wonderful way of making some cash for 65 con im making oak larders I've done barrows but I need a little faster way too barrows is beginning to bore meh any sugestions im willing to spend abut 600k thats all I got to spare the today. I hav an account im working on. In case you guys have read my topics I make alot of them. But any who just created now and these are the stats... I am looking forward to doing c wars or somehting mayb mid or higher lvl bhing. 58 str 60 att 57 def 41 mage 35 array 35 prayer it only stunk so im going to restart so I ned a few suggestions about how to achieve the 80-99 str an if you have any other strategies on the other ability plz post.

Hey everyone!!! I'm dieing to do monkey madness but I'm really really scared... I would quit if I die on this particular quest. So I want to cheap RuneScape gold have other peoples viewpoints on what I should do. Please reply saying: Can I do it? How difficult is it? What should I do/get before quest? What should I equipt? What should I have in stock?