Welcome, Vagabond. - Register?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Currency Trading for Currency Trading for
cyprus mobile number The main ten forex agents list is comprised of all significant data from the site for each representative recorded. Ordinary spread qualities are appeared instead of least spread as this is a more exact portrayal of what the regular dealer should pay. cyprus mobile number All spread qualities are variable and dependent on ongoing exchange action for each agent. Normal spread has contrasting qualities relying upon which money pair or budgetary item is being exchanged so numbers given depend on significant cash matches or "majors" if not determined cyprus mobile number something else. The majors are EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/CAD. It is essential to note when seeing most extreme influence sums that USA just permits up to 50:1 influence and Japan up to 25:1 influence.

Forex.com

Office Locations: United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, and South Korea

Spread: 1.2 - 2 pips on majors, 35 on gold(XAU/USD) and 3.6 on silver(XAG/USD)

Commission: No

Least Deposit Required: cyprus mobile number  Resident of USA $500, CA $1000, AU $300, UK £250

Least Trade: 1,000 units(micro part), 1 unit(oz) of gold, 50 units(oz) of silver

Greatest Leverage: 50:1 on significant cyprus mobile number cash sets, 20:1 on minor sets, and 1:1 on metals

Number of Pairs Traded: 49 money cyprus mobile number sets with gold and silver

Exchanging Platform: MT4, ForexTrader Pro (50 sets with gold and silver, cyprus mobile number Minimum exchange 10,000 units(mini parcel))

Portable Trading Platform: ForexTrader Pro Mobile
[Image: Cyprus-Mobile-Database.jpg]
cyprus mobile number Managed By: C.F.T.C., N.F.A., U.S.S.E.C., I.I.R.O.C., F.S.A., S.F.C., F.C.A., and A.S.I.C.

Alpari UK